19 February 2007

driving miss daisy

well i have succumbed. the Fleetwood is in my carport.
it is a behemoth... fins and all. just looking at its size and knowing how it rides down the road, it will be quite the land yacht. i think the church ladies will like it. and might i say, i already feel like Hoake in the movie Driving Miss Daisy, just looking at it.

my boating friends have already harrassed me that i said was i looking for a boat. ha.

and on the 2nd day of the week, jimmy got a new caddy... and it was good.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that it's time you sought professional help for your car addiction. :)

Anonymous said...

I say Yeah for you. Do you have room to park it at your house?

Mary

It has fins?!?!

Joby said...

Let's get a license to sell, and go into business! What are you thinking? Well, can't wait to see it anyway...

Anonymous said...

We need to see a pic of your new land yacht! :D