16 April 2007

a day for chrome




well sunday afternoon was glorious here in my fair city. i opted to not eat out after church so as to leave town, but then when it was really to late to do so, got started in on some projects. i was able to finally do some detailing to the outside of the new car --- specifically the chrome. i don't think it had ever been polished and thus needed some "wax on, wax off."

then i borrowed a digital camera from neighbor/church member friend and now can share with the world the glory of my big car. oh my i do love it.

it was also a good afternoon for the neighborhood. i think i visited with at least 5 who who out and about doing stuff in the good weather. all in all, a good sunday afternoon. i need more like it!

2 comments:

Audrey Connor said...

I can't believe your drive that car AND you wear bowties. I think you are a 70 year old man!

LaLaLouie said...

i love it!

happy belated birthday!!!!!