02 June 2007

8 hours and counting...

I am headed out on the annual youth mission trip in 8 hours. In these 8 hours I need to do some major sleeping. All is packed. Rental van in driveway. I think FCC is prepped for the Sunday without me. Kids are excited. Sponsors are wonderful.

13 of us (10 youth, 2 adults) headed to Springfield MO for a week of work, fun, and spirit time.

Pray for us. Pray for me... I think I have gotten a cold in the last 48 hours. ugh...

All is good. When I think back on all the "night before mission trip"s over the years it is amazing how I have gotten better at this. AND amazing how nothing changes. ie: 12:26 am... and still drying clothes... :)

1 comment:

April said...

Maybe if you didn't pack 20 outfits, you could condense the clothes drying a bit. I'm just sayin'...