03 May 2007

cruise directing.


its seems my folk really like road trips. and this bunch of FCC Sr. Adults always have have so much fun together...
we began the day as i was lining up the cars in the church parking lot and checking each person off and getting the traveling cars full, when a few of them said "you should be a cruise director" ---to which i thought "you ain't kinding me..." and we all know how i love my old people and carting them around!

here we are post big fried chicken lunch at Pere Marquette Lodge... a wonderful old state park lodge in IL overlooking the Mississippi River. these are some of my most favorite people here in Louisiana. mom and dad went along also and are over by me on the right side of the picture. the trip also included a ferry ride and several sight seeing stops. i made everyone switch cars half way through the day (a la youth group) to keep things fresh. :)
humm... i wonder if the QE2 is looking for a young director...

No comments: