15 March 2007

in a related story...

"Never let go of hope. One day you will see that it all has finally come together. What you have always wished for has finally come to be. You will look back and laugh at what has passed and you will ask yourself... 'How did I get through all of that?'"


...when i was in Louisville last week for some R&R with old seminary friends, this quote was part of a worship experience i attended at my friend laura's new church start. as this thought 'came into my view' i read it over several times, and could not help be moved. i don't know who said it, and i doubt it will win any awards for being 'most profound', but moved i was nonetheless.

perhaps it is this present time in my life, perhaps it was the being with good friends, perhaps it was some much needed call/soul searching that only seems to get done when i am away...

but i believe these words will be with me for a while.

1 comment:

LaLaLouie said...

are you going to blog again...i miss you!